Viagogo Tickets - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Viagogo Tickets

scotsgary1

All,

Ordered four tickets from viagogo two months ago..

Got confirmation of order and money collected but havent heard a thing since.

Tried to ring various number always automated service.

Anybody had there tickets from these yet.

NO WIND UPS REQUIRED HERE.....................

I bought a Section 62 ticket at 45 Euros, paid a bit extra and with shipping etc. was a bit worriedbut it turned up exactly when they said, about 3 days.....I was a bit worried about it being genuine etc but have compared it with my SSC ticket......couldn't even help you out with extra info off my paperwork as its in German....apart from www.viagogo.De/contact

I bought a Section 62 ticket at 45 Euros, paid a bit extra and with shipping etc. was a bit worriedbut it turned up exactly when they said, about 3 days.....I was a bit worried about it being genuine etc but have compared it with my SSC ticket......couldn't even help you out with extra info off my paperwork as its in German....apart from www.viagogo.De/contact

When was this ?

Ordered 2 from Viagogo before DFB put them on sale. About 4 days after DFB started selling I got an email confirming sale and a couple of days after that I received them. Can't say I had any problems. I hope you get everything sorted. Good Luck

When was this ?[/qu]

Guessing as I have deleted emails etc but came back off holiday on 16th July and i think I ordered it about lunchtime on the 21st. Received good email info about ticket being dispatched, then as tracking number which I was able to track on UPS site and basically watched its journey until it arrived on 24th....UPS fella said I could've paid about 12 quid less and it would probably have turned up about 3 days later than it did.....guessing the dates but defo in the last week of July....good luck m8.

Finally got through to Viagogo.

Relief they are going to post tickets direct to hotel in Cologne.

Should anybody require number its,

They seem pretty helpful

Good stuff. Enjoy your trip.

And remember your euros :D

Edited by dandydunn

I am in the same boat here. Bought 6 tickets on viagogo before they started selling via dfb.

Current status on viagogo is still awaiting ticket availability which is worrying. I have contacted them and they said tickets are available and will be sent out this week. Gave the option of sending to the hotel in Dusseldorf.

I would rather have them in possesion before we go though so I know.

Just seems strange that some have had their tickets send already weeks ago and some still waiting like me.