Caley Thistle Show Celtic How To Behave - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Caley Thistle Show Celtic How To Behave

If you don't like it.....report it :)

Why?

I've had all sorts fired at me by the usual suspects and some old favourites but I haven't reported anything or anyone because as I said I'm a big boy and I can cope fine with a few eejits posting pish on a message board.

If others can't maybe they should go somewhere quiet for a wee lie down more often?

Why?

I've had all sorts fired at me by the usual suspects and some old favourites but I haven't reported anything or anyone because as I said I'm a big boy and I can cope fine with a few eejits posting pish on a message board.

If others can't maybe they should go somewhere quiet for a wee lie down more often?

Report button doesn't have to be do abuse, can be used to report people just posting pish to inflame others, And Lower the quality of chat on here. If that's even possible

Report button doesn't have to be do abuse, can be used to report people just posting pish to inflame others, And Lower the quality of chat on here. If that's even possible

There's a higher level of chat available?

I don't believe you! :lol:

Surely EK celts warning was from the old board?

Or should warnings be carried forward? Would that extrapolate to league titles....

:P

There's no need to start an argument. EK never won any titles so it's only a moot point. :ok:

Aye, because your constant greeting like a wee lassie definitely brings so much more to the quality of chat. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

For the record, I was steaming last night. :lol:

I've always thought of that as the cowards excuse.

That's not aimed at you Ormond, as I don't know what you did last night. :lol:

I have a friend who does this when he accidentally lets an unpleasant truth out. If someone gets offended or upset he then backtracks and claims he was pissed and talking rubbish.

Personally I've always found drink to enhance my honesty and diminish my tact, which is a bad combination.

I've always thought of that as the cowards excuse.

That's not aimed at you Ormond, as I don't know what you did last night. :lol:

I have a friend who does this when he accidentally lets an unpleasant truth out. If someone gets offended or upset he then backtracks and claims he was pissed and talking rubbish.

Personally I've always found drink to enhance my honesty and diminish my tact, which is a bad combination.

Naw, I really was. Whit a Jimmy Hunt I made of myself when I got home. Phoned my Sister steaming to get her out of bed at 4am back home. She's not chuffed today at all. :lol:

Aye, because your constant greeting like a wee lassie definitely brings so much more to the quality of chat. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Bring much more than your bitter old man act who lives in here throwing his anger about as the last time he was in a hole Saddam Hussein was hiding next to him

you appear to have an embarrassing childish fixation with anyone daring to report or "grass". Are you in HR?

I hate little ers who go greetin' tae their Mammy. Especially when they're supposed to be a grown man. I'd have called that an embarrassing childish fixation.