Tickets - Page 3 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Blair1310

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

How do you go about signing up without having to become member?

Go on to the FA site as if you want to buy a ticket for the Scotland game - you have no user name or password so register instead - it will tell you that you can't buy for this game yet (because the sale is for members only) - you will then be registered with the FA and be given a fan number (this is not being a member and costs nothing). You could buy a cheap England Malta ticket if you wanted to get a buying history and when / if our game is available for public sale you buy up to 8 tickets and you can choose the area.

I see on the English FA's site it says the following.

'Ticket sales are for home supporters only.  Any opposing fans, as identified by both The FA and The SFA, attempting to purchase within the home ends will not have their tickets issued and will not be entitled to a refund.'

Do you that it's safe to assume that if I buy tickets for this game using the same name, email, address etc as I have in the past on the SFA's site that the tickets will not be issued?

17 minutes ago, declfog said:

I see on the English FA's site it says the following.

'Ticket sales are for home supporters only.  Any opposing fans, as identified by both The FA and The SFA, attempting to purchase within the home ends will not have their tickets issued and will not be entitled to a refund.'

Do you that it's safe to assume that if I buy tickets for this game using the same name, email, address etc as I have in the past on the SFA's site that the tickets will not be issued?

I'm not sure what will be their red flags? No purchase history and a Scottish address I'd guess?

You could have changed sides, or support both.

:lol:

Joking aside, I wonder if legally they can cancel your ticket without refund? It will be in the t&cs that they can, but you have a 10 minute countdown to buy your tickets which wouldn't allow you to read the t&cs.