When Was Out Last "lame Duck" Away Game. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When Was Out Last "lame Duck" Away Game.

Bristolhibby

Struggling to think if I've ever been to a lame duck away game where we are out already?

IIRC Slovenia in 2005? And Macedonia last campaign are all that I can think of. I wasn't at them though so can't remember.

I have vague recollections of the Slovenia meaning something from a ranking perspective (getting into a better pot or something).

J

Struggling to think if I've ever been to a lame duck away game where we are out already?

IIRC Slovenia in 2005? And Macedonia last campaign are all that I can think of. I wasn't at them though so can't remember.

I have vague recollections of the Slovenia meaning something from a ranking perspective (getting into a better pot or something).

J

Yeah we needed to beat Slovenia to jump up a pot.

Feel for those heading over and those that are already over in the Algarve.

Not sure I would attend the game to be honest as there's so much more to do there.

I can't see me watching it either. Sunday roast then a day out with the family seems a far more inviting prospect than another 90 minutes of roaring at the tv and the possibility of feeling utterly ashamed of another performance.

How the players get up for this I have no idea.

Feel for those heading over and those that are already over in the Algarve.

Not sure I would attend the game to be honest as there's so much more to do there.

I can't see me watching it either. Sunday roast then a day out with the family seems a far more inviting prospect than another 90 minutes of roaring at the tv and the possibility of feeling utterly ashamed of another performance.

How the players get up for this I have no idea.

Im pretty apathetic about going to be honest. Flight is early tomorrow morning.

If I make the effort to go over then I'll definitely be going to the game, would be daft not to.