Looking For 3 Tickets For The Poland Match - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Looking For 3 Tickets For The Poland Match

BremnerLorimerGray

I understand this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Poland match. They don't have to be together, just in the same stand. I have friends coming over for a wedding who didn't think they would make the game, but can now get to Hampden and are desperate to see the match.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hiya, didn't want to start a new topic. I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Poland game, have kids with me so need to be seated together, but I'm happy to pay for full price tickets if no kids tickets up for grabs. Need to collect from Edinburgh or surrounding areas any time before 1pm on match day. Message me or contact me on 07492752942.

cheers

Hiya, didn't want to start a new topic. I'm looking for 3 tickets for the Poland game, have kids with me so need to be seated together, but I'm happy to pay for full price tickets if no kids tickets up for grabs. Need to collect from Edinburgh or surrounding areas any time before 1pm on match day. Message me or contact me on 07492752942.

cheers

Tickets back on sale on SFA website.