Any Buses Running From Villamoura?! - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Buses Running From Villamoura?!

Alba Gu Brath 1314

Five of us still to arrange transport from Vilamoura and back. Couldn't arrange anything sooner as we weren't sure of our numbers. If there is a bus arranged, let me know, we are definitely interested.

Hey there...

Still looking, might have to go via Albufeira......there are more leaving from there. Let me know if you hear or find anything from Vilamoura if you could...Ta

Hey there...

I am staying in Pinhal De Marina in Vilamoura and have a taxi leaving at 1715hrs sharp. Myself and my son will be returning post match also to Vilamoura.

Taxi share if you want have space for 2. PM if interested.

I'm flying out tomorrow so may be offline for a day or so....In town for the Poland game...

Yours Aye'

Ash

Hey there...

I am staying in Pinhal De Marina in Vilamoura and have a taxi leaving at 1715hrs sharp. Myself and my son will be returning post match also to Vilamoura.

Taxi share if you want have space for 2. PM if interested.

I'm flying out tomorrow so may be offline for a day or so....In town for the Poland game...

Yours Aye'

Ash

Seats have gone ta... :wink2: