Watching The Game In London! - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Watching The Game In London!

stevenm1985

loonyAlba are using the Albion for watching the game, the barman is a Scotland fan and is supportive of using the upstairs, we will be in contact and check that he is going to show the Georgia away game, although I am not sure many of the committee will be there to organise anything but it should be fine

We'll be passing through London on the Saturday on the way home.

See England are playing San Marino at 6 pm. Any advice on where to go / not to go?

Shit forgot all about that got to go central London on way home have to remember not to wear Scotland top.... With my stupid English feckin accent I should be ok thanks for the update ??

There has not been a problem with tops in the past... To be honest I have been in London 11 years and never had any problems going anywhere, I am sure if you are looking for trouble you will find it, but most of the time you are either ignored or guys who just want to chat about football/ independence ..Scotland are not really seen as a rivals anymore..

Also, just seen the bloody kick off time!! I'll never make it from the East End in time :-(. Gonna have to be a recording job for me.

I only realised the early kick off yesterday. I'll be scrambling out of work at 4.50. Gonna have to be my local, the hand & marigold on bermondsey street, proper boozer but I'll be the only

Scotland fan!

I only realised the early kick off yesterday. I'll be scrambling out of work at 4.50. Gonna have to be my local, the hand & marigold on bermondsey street, proper boozer but I'll be the only

Scotland fan!

I am sure a few in the Albion will be staying behind after the Scotland game to watch Germany v Poland as well.