What Section Do We Get - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Section Do We Get

calum83

Their first 3 home games were at the Boris Paichadze but only got 22000 v Ireland and 18000 v Poland. Now they are out of it with nothing to play for we might get even less. They did just about fill it for the Germany game though.

Edited by Jagtag

Game will be at Dinamo Arena as it stands. With Georgian organisation you can never rule out a late change of plan though. However, even in the unlikely event that it switched to Lokomotiv (Mikheil Meskhi), its 25k capacity would be more than enough. I think we're looking at a 15k crowd - tops.

The away section at Dinamo is behind the goals, pretty rank vantage point. I'll be in the home end and will pretty much have the pick of the ground as there will be about 35k empty seats. Hope to just go in the section nearest the away end.

i would think they wont change the stadium guess they want to see how many of us want to go before they do anything. its strange thing i know there is nothing left to play for as they are out but sometimes fans just want to enjoy a game give it the respect and time i hope they keep it at the boris paichadze would be my first choice but its not me who has say either way im going no matter what

• 4 weeks later...