Tartan Specials Gig - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Specials Gig

Went to the Barrowlands the last time they were both together. Ted had the place rocking until the Tartan Specials came on and ruined it imo

Really? I was too busy down the front, jumping around like an eejit to notice. Guess it's all down to personal choice. I can take or leave Ted Christopher but I love the TS. Far more my kind of thing than that folkie stuff.

To be honest, I think they are so diverse from each other, I don't personally think they should be on the same bill...unless they accept that a certain amount of folk will be there for one or the other and there will be a huge sweep of folk leaving when there's a change over.

tomorrow night the bands will play from 8pm-11pm and then a DJ set from lil ole me from 11pm-3am. Once people leave after the bands there will an opportunity to pay into the club part of the evenings entertainment for 5 euros......fans from both countries welcome.......