Troon Larne 11:45 Am Friday - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Troon Larne 11:45 Am Friday

Hi

My husband and I are on this ferry. Dont suppose anyone would have two spare seats on a bus from larne to Dublin would they? Public transport a bit of a night mare. Also what return ferry are you getting? We are on the 4pm from larne and would also be keen to chip in towards some transport if there was any free. If anyone has or knows of spare seats, give us a shout. thank you

I know that one of the two buses leaving from Blairgowrie is picking us up at Stirling at 7.30am. I would imagine this is the Ferry we will be getting.

Sound like it will be a busy one :cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

Think they might be the cairnryan one Edited by hannibal smith

Anyone know scotland or Ireland fan if they will let you on the ferry with booze in your bag un opened. We are going on as foot passengers and I was planning on taking a few cans with me for the mini bus from Larne to Dublin.

Anyone know scotland or Ireland fan if they will let you on the ferry with booze in your bag un opened. We are going on as foot passengers and I was planning on taking a few cans with me for the mini bus from Larne to Dublin.

The instructions that have been given to those on the WESTA buses is that alcohol will NOT be allowed in luggage - at all. And that they will be looking.

There is a big Asda as you come off the boat at Larne, best getting in there and stocking up for the journey.