Donedeal.ie - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Donedeal.ie

I haven't used it but I bought tickets from Gum Tree and they came through. If you get the person’s Name, Address, pay through Pay Pal using a credit card and also get tehm to send it registered so you can track the delivery, this is the best you can do. It's all a bit of a punt but buying from a tout in the street is also a punt as they may have fake tickets. You can only ask the seller as many questions and if you feel it is in anyway suspicious then don't buy them.

Just had a wee look and it looks like the best value compared to the tout sites. Good Luck and let us know how you get on!

Edited by kmcca5

Thanks for the replies guys. Might give it a go but not sure whether it's best to wait till I get there and see if here is anything happening.

Thanks for the replies guys. Might give it a go but not sure whether it's best to wait till I get there and see if here is anything happening.

Sadly it's a gamble ether way! Good luck,