Euro 1992 - The Squad Video - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 1992 - The Squad Video

Does anyone remember this ?

There was a bit in it where the Scottish Management team let the players watch a video of a TV commercial from America where it shows Neil Armstrong walking on the moon and there follows a list of Scottish inventions ?

Would be great if it was on youtube but cant find it

is that the one that followed "do I not like that " (one of my favourite football videos ever) ,
the one with Andy roxburgh , I remember the cover "explosive behind the scenes from the scotland squad "... it was a bit dull,
think I have the video somewhere.

me too but i no longer have a video player lol

The tv commercial was incredible and got the hairs on the back of the neck up

It was along the lines of they would never have walked on the moon if it wasnt for Scottish inventions

Very moving

Edited by Ally Bear

Yup I had that video. It covered the squad's pre-Euro92 tour to America too.

Good bit in it where the police ask Roxburgh to go over and speak to the fans after the Germany game and he says that Bertie (Vogts) asked him to beat the CIS for Germany on the Thursday and Roxburgh replied "Naw, we'll beat them for us!"

And we did ?

Edited by McTeeko