Luggage Mix Up - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Luggage Mix Up

Glen Morangie

My mate has arrived in Dusseldorf on the 1500 from Heathrow and has taken the wrong case from hand luggage.

The one he has is a black Ellehammer.

If this is yours please contact me and I will put you in touch with him. Hopefully you have his case and you can swap.

He is in the Best Western Savoy in Dusseldorf.

I think and hope it is our case that he has. We were on that flight, just arrived in hotel in Dortmund though. Opened case to find scotland stuff that is not ours. Is he only going to Dortmund on match day? I have no access to phone to make calls, only wifi for internet. Adapter is in my case so need to go any buy one so I can charge phone. Hope we can sort this out!

And FYI I didn't have any pants in that case! Actually I think his need for the case swap is greater than mine. I can go and buy more toiletries. He's goosed without his specs.

Never buying a generic case from Tesco again!

And FYI I didn't have any pants in that case! Actually I think his need for the case swap is greater than mine. I can go and buy more toiletries. He's goosed without his specs.

Never buying a generic case from Tesco again!

I'll stick to my Luis Vuitton. :wave: