The Ferry - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DonLawson

Doors open 12 noon for the the Gibraltar pre-match Gig at the Ferry, the entertainment will be the Legendary Highland rock/folk band Caman, featuring Davy Holt and Stuart !!! Tickets are £3.00 per person under 12's go free..... The usual food is available and busses are laid on by the Ferry to Hampden which must be booked on arrival at the reception desk, the bus tickets are £3.00 per person and are sold on a 1st come 1st served basis, ( there is usually 4 double deckers there)

Please pm me to reserve your tickets, especially Group bookings !! or tickets can be bought on the Ferry website at www.the-ferry.co.uk look forward to catching up you all on the 29th March !!

Doors open 12 noon for the the Gibraltar pre-match Gig at the Ferry, the entertainment will be the Legendary Highland rock/folk band Caman, featuring Davy Holt and Stuart !!! Tickets are £3.00 per person under 12's go free..... The usual food is available and busses are laid on by the Ferry to Hampden which must be booked on arrival at the reception desk, the bus tickets are £3.00 per person and are sold on a 1st come 1st served basis, ( there is usually 4 double deckers there)

Please pm me to reserve your tickets, especially Group bookings !! or tickets can be bought on the Ferry website at www.the-ferry.co.uk look forward to catching up you all on the 29th March !!

Well done Don again for organising this again...never been myself but love reading about it..

Well done Don again for organising this again...never been myself but love reading about it..

Used to go regularly with HebTA but not managed many home games in last 5 years so not been for a while.

If you've not been then GO!

Fantastic pre match party. :ok::guitar::sing::beer2:

Been once before a friendly against croatia, I think we drew 1-1.Hutton scored. Good venue. :ok:

Cracking.

Used to go to Pandora many, many years ago until Ferry became the option.

Great atmosphere, live music, beer (with good bar service), fast food and big enough to be busy but not cramped.

• 4 weeks later...