Punk - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's obviously for another means fella,they don't want a scrum of middle aged poontang trying ride them.Norwegian twenty one year old honningbarna burds have insisted chainsaw support their next uk tour.Pizza paradise deal was sealed.

just for the record while chainsaw were ignored by most uk labels and diehard punks.The band were featured on the live in Dunbar album and several bootleg albums in Europe and Tennessee.The tapes that the world hoped were lost for ever will now be remastered by a top local producer.And a piper is in there too.

just for the record while chainsaw were ignored by most uk labels and diehard punks.The band were featured on the live in Dunbar album and several bootleg albums in Europe and Tennessee.The tapes that the world hoped were lost for ever will now be remastered by a top local producer.And a piper is in there too.

Aye, it's a nice 'Record company friendly name' they've got.

We should get the multi platinum selling Robin Guthrie to produce a split single under the working title of 'Whore piper chainsaw tinnitus massacre'!

& funnily enough we whores are in the studio this weekend!

That's obviously for another means fella,they don't want a scrum of middle aged poontang trying ride them.Norwegian twenty one year old honningbarna burds have insisted chainsaw support their next uk tour.Pizza paradise deal was sealed.

Noticed they were playing in Edin on Mon night. Take it you went to see them. Saw them in Norway last summer and they were mental. Never mind gastric bands and diets - just send the tubbies along to one of their gigs and the lbs will drop off. Pi55ed off when I found out they were here and I was in Landahn.

I would have got it.

Never knew that though.

Aye - but you have an unfair advantage - a direct line to the big fella that knows everything :-))

Mostly with The Newtown Grunts, played a lot with Oi Polloi, Ex Cathedra, Amphetameanies and such like. Chainsaw must've been before my time.

Seen Oi Polloi and Ex-Cathedra a few times. Speak to Alex back and forward at gigs - last saw him a couple of months ago at Ruts DC.

Get Ex-Cathedra reformed!!

Noticed they were playing in Edin on Mon night. Take it you went to see them. Saw them in Norway last summer and they were mental. Never mind gastric bands and diets - just send the tubbies along to one of their gigs and the lbs will drop off. Pi55ed off when I found out they were here and I was in Landahn.

Aye - but you have an unfair advantage - a direct line to the big fella that knows everything :-))

I went on the recommendation of the aforementioned Gus gangrene and Scottie27 - yeah pretty decent punt and enjoyable gig! Pretty mad, full on cross between turbo negro and the hives but with the madness of youth! Got their cd but with them singing in Norwegian I would have to say a better live band than they are recorded - not that that is a bad thing but cant see me having it on repeat but would go and see them again!

Shame when I was last over in Oslo it was dead for music or so it seemed!

After getting hammered in Falkirk Last week with the Piper and my Cousin and

almost missing the last train,Ive had a few texts from people about the band as I rarely

go on the TAMB.

The band Played from 1979 to 1983/4.

The singer Rab[absolute legend] took a MK 2 version but they were more a Rock band they never played

any of our stuff I was Led to believe.I went awol watching Scotland and have been ever since.

I will Buy whoever it is that guessed right a pint.

Scotty the Piper knows you.But

Scotty from Canada was timed lagged and would have sussed it

straight away.

There is a Edinburgh punk Buzz at the moment seems all the 77 punks

are starting bands up,watch out for Babylon Dub Punks,Fast girls,Media whores [Glasgow] and many more

I will vanish into thin air again as Ive only posted twice since

the B international In Mainz.

Cheers Mr G. Gangreen