Home End Ireland Tickets - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Ireland Tickets

An Irish mate of mines has just informed me he has received an email from the IFA saying that Ireland will be selling tickets for our match as a 3 match package covering Scotland, Poland and England.

The ticket prices range from €120 to €160 so talking just under £100 if you wanted a home end ticket meaning you would need to buy one for their other two games as well.

With us only giving them the minimum at Celtic Park I can't see them wanting to give us any more than the minimum either so unless your points count is quite high getting a ticket for this game might be difficult.

I guess spares will come up and some people will get lucky etc but generally this looks like it's going to be a difficult game to get to.

Bit rubbish for any Irish fan just wanting to go to 1 or 2 of the games mind you as well.

In case he's just on the wind up etc maybe some of the Irish posters can confirm?

The IFA website is for Northern Ireland........

check it out on the FAI site.

Ah yes that was my bad, meant FAI. anyway just forwarding on what he was saying although could be a wind up or misinformed (those pesky Irish folk), i can see they are selling 3 game package anyway with limited seats left for it, might be a few spare that make their way to a public sale mind you.

Ah yes that was my bad, meant FAI. anyway just forwarding on what he was saying although could be a wind up or misinformed (those pesky Irish folk), i can see they are selling 3 game package anyway with limited seats left for it, might be a few spare that make their way to a public sale mind you.

you're correct btw........ I also read it somewhere.

It would be best if anyone who can't get home tickets to try and get them in the same section. I assume we will be allocated the full North stand? I only joined the TA this year so won't have enough points. I was considering buying the 3 game package and selling the poland and england tickets.

An Irish mate of mines has just informed me he has received an email from the IFA saying that Ireland will be selling tickets for our match as a 3 match package covering Scotland, Poland and England.

The ticket prices range from €120 to €160 so talking just under £100 if you wanted a home end ticket meaning you would need to buy one for their other two games as well.

With us only giving them the minimum at Celtic Park I can't see them wanting to give us any more than the minimum either so unless your points count is quite high getting a ticket for this game might be difficult.

I guess spares will come up and some people will get lucky etc but generally this looks like it's going to be a difficult game to get to.

Bit rubbish for any Irish fan just wanting to go to 1 or 2 of the games mind you as well.

In case he's just on the wind up etc maybe some of the Irish posters can confirm?

There is a 3 game package...correct!

https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/aps/fai/EN/buy/details/HATTRICK

Its for our Scotland/England and Poland games. It is designed to Guarantee that the Home fans get a ticket for each of those games with the assumption that there will be large attendances at each of them.

HOWEVER....this package does NOT mean that you cant buy tickets for the games seperately.

Individual tickets for each of the games will go on sale in the Home end nearer the time of each individual match.

With regards to Scotland fans getting tickets in the Ireland end..........some Scottish fans will get tickets in the Ireland end.....how many depends mainly on our result against Poland in Dublin in March.....I,E if we beat them then Irish demand for the Scotland game will be great etc etc.

Any Scotland fan in the Irish end will get a warm welcome by the Ireland fans.

But despite the S.F.A's miserly ticket allocation to my lot in glasgow ....i expect the F.A.I will treat Scotland fans fairly and give them a good allocation. After that there wont be any extra security trying to stop Scotland fans getting tickets in the Irish end for the game.

Hi Green Tide, the SFA sold roughly 7000 tickets to Irish addresses for Hampden ,do you think Ticketmaster will send tickets for Dublin to Scottish addresses ?

Hey Gala

Are you sure on the 7000?

Some were sent to Irish addresses for sure but 7000 seems a bit excessive ....I am open to correction though :)

Always presumed the majority of irish fans collected theirs at ticket office (myself included)

But to answer your question....yes i think they will send to scottish addresses.

Equally though - I do think ye will get a much better away allocation than what my bunch got for our game in Glasgow....so i think both sets of fans will be happy with the ticket outcome in Dublin next June,

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Poland have been allocated 3000 tickets priced at approx £42 (prob 50 euros) for their game with Ireland in March. I expect a similar allocation and price for us in June.

Hey Mate

If you dont mind me asking , where did you get the 3000 figure from?

Considering the Massive polish population living in Dublin and also the fact that Irelands last group game is in Warsaw.....I would expect the FAI to give the Polish FA more than that due to the very high demand for tickets that will be requested from Irish fans for our game in warsaw as it potentially cud have be a "cup final" scenario due to it been the last group game.

Eitherway...i can promise you that there will be alot more than 3000 poles in Lansdowne Rd for the game against us.

As for ye guys - IMO i would expect the FAI to allocate the away tickets in the North Stand and also the lower tier of north stand/East stand corner ......which will in total be more than 3000. .

I do agree though that ticket price will be circa 45 - 50 euro

Hey Mate

If you dont mind me asking , where did you get the 3000 figure from?

Considering the Massive polish population living in Dublin and also the fact that Irelands last group game is in Warsaw.....I would expect the FAI to give the Polish FA more than that due to the very high demand for tickets that will be requested from Irish fans for our game in warsaw as it potentially cud have be a "cup final" scenario due to it been the last group game.

Eitherway...i can promise you that there will be alot more than 3000 poles in Lansdowne Rd for the game against us.

As for ye guys - IMO i would expect the FAI to allocate the away tickets in the North Stand and also the lower tier of north stand/East stand corner ......which will in total be more than 3000. .

I do agree though that ticket price will be circa 45 - 50 euro

The polish FA tweeted saying that tickets were on sale. I tweeted the Polish FA media officer and asked him what the allocation was. He replied saying 3000.

Jakub Kwiatkowski @KwiatkowskiKuba Jan 7

@robertblaszczak @scotlandstewart 3000 tickets are allocated for Polish fans

The polish FA tweeted saying that tickets were on sale. I tweeted the Polish FA media officer and asked him what the allocation was. He replied saying 3000.

Jakub Kwiatkowski ‏@KwiatkowskiKuba Jan 7

@robertblaszczak @scotlandstewart 3000 tickets are allocated for Polish fans

Cheers Mate

Thats interesting.

There will be plenty of them in the home end ...of that ive no doubt :)

Poland have been allocated 3000 tickets priced at approx £42 (prob 50 euros) for their game with Ireland in March. I expect a similar allocation and price for us in June.

50!

Lol, & I thought the SFA were a bunch of thieving caants.

I still look back fondly at my Serbia ticket which cost something like £5.

J

You lot will not get 3k after the way the SFA handled our allocation in Scotland, 2,500 max

John Delaney was banging on about "fair play" with regards to the SFA's sh*te ticket alllocation to us. If he follows up on that by giving the Scotland fans 2'500 tickets then he is a bigger clown than we originally anticipated and will be shown up to be a complete hypocrite.

The Scotland fans should get a decemt amount of tickets .....it would be embarrassing if the FAI employed allocating ticket logic to Scotland fans on the basis of how their Football association treated ticket allocation to us.

John Delaney was banging on about "fair play" with regards to the SFA's sh*te ticket alllocation to us. If he follows up on that by giving the Scotland fans 2'500 tickets then he is a bigger clown than we originally anticipated and will be shown up to be a complete hypocrite.

The Scotland fans should get a decemt amount of tickets .....it would be embarrassing if the FAI employed allocating ticket logic to Scotland fans on the basis of how their Football association treated ticket allocation to us.

Sensible post, neither set of fans should be subject to the clowns in charge of both countries. Best fans , wosrst FAs ever

You just put the words embarrassing and the FAI in the same sentence, enough said.

Personally I would give the scots 4-5k, approx 10% and I think that's fair also as the demand is there for them from you lot. Gonna be some weekend in Dublin and one I am really looking forward to.

Maybe so but you did imply that we should only get 2500 because the sfa mucked up your allocation.All i was saying that it wasnt our fault that this happened and the scots fans shouldnt miss out because of what happened.Anyway it doesnt matter what any of us say the decision will be made soon enough and we will have to deal with what is organised.