Friday Flights - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Friday Flights

casey777

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we fly direct edin-faro return with Ryanair fri morning returning mon.

Prices sit at £377 just now

Thats a pretty penny, out friday back monday same airline but from Sunny prestwick.

I think I was approx half of that, looks good value now but wasn't at the time.

• 1 month later...

Flying Friday (1835) to Friday from Luton, 1bed apartment pool view in Albufiera (self catering), luggage and transfers - £386.70 between us!! Normally book flights and hotel separate but got an email from Easyjet with a £50.00 voucher for the launch of their new holiday site. Booked the lot through them and used the voucher.

We live down south but will be at Hampden on the Thursday for the Poland gamme. Need to make sure we get to Luton for the flight.There is a Glasgow - Luton flight at 7 am which seems a better option than the car with Friday traffic as i will not drive after the match due to having and wanting a pint.

Edited by DoubleSC

I'm looking at booking Ryanair flight Prestwick to Faro on 9th October at 7.20 a.m. Anyone know how we would get to Prestwick after the game and festivities on the 8th? If there was a bus through the night we would do that or if anyone else on that flight wants to share the cost of a taxi or minibus ..........Cheers, Iain

Hi there, im getting the 2340 bus after the game from Buchanan Street to Manchester, gets in at 0455 & flying out with Monarch at 0730.

Pogo

Hi Pogo. I'm doing the same bus and flight as yourself, it would appear the flight has been moved to 7.10, have you had any notification of this? Edited by At U Peter

Same for me. Not a massive issue I suppose but would have thought they would have let us know at least.

i,m with ryanair and noticed my flight times have changed from original booking and they didnt notify me so i got them to re-send confirmation email and it had new flight times on it , only did this for peace of mind

• 2 weeks later...

Still to book not sure what the best way to go is any suggestions>

just posted this on a new post mate...

Friday - Edin 14.20 - Dublin 15.15 Ryanair

Dublin 17.25 - Fara 20.20 Aer Lingus

Monday - Faro 10am - Dublin 12.50 Aer Lingus

Dublin 19.35 - Edin 20.45 Ryanair

Ryanair flights are £52

Aer Lingus flight are £133

just posted this on a new post mate...

Friday - Edin 14.20 - Dublin 15.15 Ryanair

Dublin 17.25 - Fara 20.20 Aer Lingus

Monday - Faro 10am - Dublin 12.50 Aer Lingus

Dublin 19.35 - Edin 20.45 Ryanair

Ryanair flights are £52

Aer Lingus flight are £133

Similar route and total price if you were to go via Aberdeen. Except the airlines are the other way about - Aer Lingus from/to Aberdeen-Dublin and Ryanair from/to Dublin-Faro.

Just watch out for the changeover times. Being different airlines, they wouldn't have any obligation to get you on a later connecting flight if there is a delay.

4 of us driving down to luton straight after poland game for 6-40am easjet flight to faro £235, 2 bedroom apartment in albufeira old town £325 fly back the following friday 11.15am faro to luton £261 including petrol to and from glasgow plus transfers about £250 a head everything booked this week