Itv 4 - Is It Still On Freeview? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Itv 4 - Is It Still On Freeview?

His numbers on his telly only go up to 20 - any higher than that and he can't function ;)

:lol:

Cheers for the tips, funnily enough mine jumps from 20-26, must know I have an aversion to some of the numbers inbetween.

Maybe a local thing? Or maybe the aerial? Couldn't pick out any other channels I'm missing mind you...

His numbers on his telly only go up to 20 - any higher than that and he can't function ;)

Without a word of a lie, I phoned my fiancé last night to ask if she remembered to record The Apprentice for me as I was working late. She had forgotten so I asked her to check if there was a BBC 1 + 1. Her reply, do you mean BBC 2.

Without a word of a lie, I phoned my fiancé last night to ask if she remembered to record The Apprentice for me as I was working late. She had forgotten so I asked her to check if there was a BBC 1 + 1. Her reply, do you mean BBC 2.

Ha ha!

Funnily enough, a State Broadcaster 1 +1 is coming out, as they're doing away with State Broadcaster 3.

Your dodgy channel 24 might have something to do with the weather bomb.

:lol:

Cheers for the tips, funnily enough mine jumps from 20-26, must know I have an aversion to some of the numbers inbetween.

Maybe a local thing? Or maybe the aerial? Couldn't pick out any other channels I'm missing mind you...

Depends where you are situated. Have you tried retuning it lately? Sometimes it's just a case of it's where you're receiving the signal from. I'm on the south side of Edinburgh but for some reason I get local news from Glasgow.

Aye, retuned between flora and parklifes replies, but still didn't appear. Was watching Wolfsburg for a bit, but had bet btts, so really wanted Lille to score 1st so Wolfsburg could hit them on the counter as they went for a 2nd (I'd misread the situation and thought Lille had to win by 2)

I definitely used to have itv 4 on my upstairs TV, but i re-routed the aerial back to the downstairs one when I switched from virgin to bt TV.

Won't be an issue now until February, just strange...

I'd say it was a weak signal, but I appear to have every other channel and none of them pixelate or anything.

I might try the aerial direct into the TV instead of looped through the youview box, then retune.