Cornwall TA - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cornwall TA

dajdoc

There used to be a Netley Abbey Tartan Army presumably near Southampton

Don't know if they are still on the go and closest i know of from searching online

12 hours ago, dajdoc said:

Been living in the deep SW for about 18 months now, is there such a thing as a Cornish TA group or a group that get together to watch games?

I believe there is a group from Plymouth who go to games but I don't believe they have anything officially set up and based on a quick google search they don't appear to have any FB group or anything. 

I know that's still 1 county up the road from Cornwall but hopefully you manage to wrangle a decent group together and a pub or two that you can get a friendly agreement with to show games or something of the like 

17 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Ally, look at a map mate……. Southampton is 100s of miles from Cornwall 😀

I did - and that's the closest i could find that advertise

I searched all around and there was nothing for Plymouth (apart from 1 guy), Exeter etc

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the feedback all (even the Southampton comment 😂), was looking in the first instance to watch the opening Euro 24 game with a group of Scots in the area and then any due ones post Euros, looks like I’ll need to start my own wee group.

Edited by dajdoc