Play off teams Euro 2024 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off teams Euro 2024

Ak91

Do UEFA hold tickets back to allow fans of play off winners to get some tickets? 

I’m in Cologne for a couple of days either side of our game against Switzerland and fancy going to Dortmund to watch Turkey vs Greece (potentially) so hoping some tickets have been held back for play off winners. 

51 minutes ago, Ak91 said:

Do UEFA hold tickets back to allow fans of play off winners to get some tickets? 

I’m in Cologne for a couple of days either side of our game against Switzerland and fancy going to Dortmund to watch Turkey vs Greece (potentially) so hoping some tickets have been held back for play off winners. 

UEFA held tickets back for the playoff winners for the governing body. If Greece qualify the Greek FA will get 10k tickets just like the SFA did for our matches. Assume they’d sell them through their usual channels (whatever their equivalent of SSC is). Might be possible but I doubt they’d sell tickets to a non-Greek national. 

1 hour ago, Up and Doune said:

UEFA held tickets back for the playoff winners for the governing body. If Greece qualify the Greek FA will get 10k tickets just like the SFA did for our matches. Assume they’d sell them through their usual channels (whatever their equivalent of SSC is). Might be possible but I doubt they’d sell tickets to a non-Greek national. 

Plus, it will be a proper tasty game. So they won’t be wanting interlopers in each others ends. That and the fact there’s a Mahoosive Turkish population in Germany. 

Spicy.

J

4 hours ago, Ak91 said:

Jeez didn't realise that was a potential clash. Would be wild! I'm just arriving in Dusseldorf that night, I imagine the atmosphere will be spilling over there 😱

Edited by Toepoke

22 hours ago, killiegeorge said:

I have 2 x Wales or Poland v France in Dortmund for swap for 2 x Scotland v Swiss or Hungary if anyone interested. Got them in Uefa lottery.

Doubt you'll find many takers for that swap on here!

20 minutes ago, killiegeorge said:

My hope is footsoldiers who were luckier than me in the lottery might have spares and also might want to sample a game in Dortmund or Dusseldorf.  Long shot but try anything as flights and accommodation booked.