Euro 24 rail passes - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 24 rail passes

14 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Can the DB ticket Euro 2024 at 29 euros be used to travel from Munich after the Germany game to Bonn? Staying there for a few days before Cologne. It’s not super clear on the website, it does say venues only but when using the booking page it does seem to allow that booking to be made. 

Yeah like TA West Germany says. Only to and from the host city. Iv booked a train from Berlin to Cologne for before the 2nd game then il get train to Dusseldorf. It allows you to book any route at the €29 Euro price but I think youl have to show your ticket on the app on the train so will prob get stung at that point if your on a different route.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TA-West Germany said:

My understanding is, that going to and back from a venue city is allowed with the match ticket/fan pass. Else you would only be allowed to travel between host cities but people are not able to only book accommodation in host cities...

3 hours ago, YesTA said:

Yeah like TA West Germany says. Only to and from the host city. Iv booked a train from Berlin to Cologne for before the 2nd game then il get train to Dusseldorf. It allows you to book any route at the €29 Euro price but I think youl have to show your ticket on the app on the train so will prob get stung at that point if your on a different route.

Yeah it’s not very clear unfortunately. Think I’ll take a chance on the 29 euro ticket to Bonn and pay any additional fee if required. I’ve played the dumb tourist before 😂