Travel to Munich - Page 5 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Travel to Munich

Paul D

I've got to say I'm absolutely buzzing now. Quite stressful getting it all sorted as I've never been to a finals before even at the age of 53 😂. I'm no a fan of flying so I've sorted trains. Apart from 1 seat reservation for one part of the Munich game I'm all done. See you there 🍻

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2024 at 11:12 AM, Paul D said:

I've got to say I'm absolutely buzzing now. Quite stressful getting it all sorted as I've never been to a finals before even at the age of 53 😂. I'm no a fan of flying so I've sorted trains. Apart from 1 seat reservation for one part of the Munich game I'm all done. See you there 🍻

same, we've just finished our planning now.

the fan zones are going to be great.  Tartan Army at a proper finals once again enjoying the hospitality and banter with other nations, it'll be brilliant. 

On 1/4/2024 at 4:24 PM, Silversand said:

Our flight to Munich has now been cancelled, so that's 2 out of 2 cancelled, the previous one was to Dusseldorf, which BA let us switch to Munich.

Have managed to move to a later flight, same day, no charge.

Not a disaster, just means we lose 6 hours in Munich, arriving early evening rather than lunchtime on Thurs 13/6.

Are you on the BA flight from LHR to Munich due to land at 18:05? I'll be on that with my 2 sons. Hopefully a good number of Scotland supporters on that :)

4 minutes ago, Grumpychops said:

Are you on the BA flight from LHR to Munich due to land at 18:05? I'll be on that with my 2 sons. Hopefully a good number of Scotland supporters on that :)

Yes, that's our flight, me & my grandson (he's 20).

See you in Heathrow/flight 😁

Edinburgh to Brussels Charleroi with Ryanair. Train from Charleroi to Cologne. Cologne to Munich with Lufthansa.

All on Wednesday, comes in at £200ish, pretty happy with it in all honesty.