Borussia Dortmund Membership/Tickets - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Borussia Dortmund Membership/Tickets

Hi folks,

Looking to see if anyone on here has a membership to Borussia Dortmund. Heading over next month and looking to acquire a ticket. I did apply for a membership myself, but looks like it’s not going to be accepted in time. 

Any info please do let me know!

Cheers

15 hours ago, BinosWest said:

Hi folks,

Looking to see if anyone on here has a membership to Borussia Dortmund. Heading over next month and looking to acquire a ticket. I did apply for a membership myself, but looks like it’s not going to be accepted in time. 

Any info please do let me know!

Cheers

Next months games will already be sold out, and they have a type of „probation“ period before new members have access to tickets in order to circumvent people doing what you are doing.

They have 55000 season ticket holders plus 175000 members.

10 hours ago, SteveMcD said:

Next months games will already be sold out, and they have a type of „probation“ period before new members have access to tickets in order to circumvent people doing what you are doing.

They have 55000 season ticket holders plus 175000 members.

Yes, knew all this. Hence why I asked if anyone is an existing member that would be able to purchase a ticket 😂