tickets for Thursday - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

tickets for Thursday

Andrew lamb

3 minutes ago, Andrew lamb said:

Thanks for this I did look for tickets into 219 and 119 sections but didn't find 1 for sale. And the 217 and 117 is quite a bit away from Scotland fans. What's the number of your spare ticket?

There are loads in s119 together, in the 2nd level up from the pitch 

12 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

Loads.will be in home section next to Scotland one. I may have 1 spare in the home end but won't know for a day or two.

I’m in Seville just now & 1 of our group is still on the hunt for a ticket. 
the rest of us have our SSC tickets (section 123) 
Let me know if this is still available. Cheers

6 minutes ago, Andrew lamb said:

Can you send me Web shortcut as rfef is not showing any avaliable there and looks line same map

https://taquilla.rfef.es/rfef/es_ES/entradas/evento/32165/session/1868450/select?viewCode=V_Gol_Norte

It's the 119 section one up from the very front section (also, confusingly, numbered 119) that has plenty of tickets

119A and 219A are also pretty much sold out

3 minutes ago, Andrew lamb said:

I got into them just before ypu sent. Now....is it as you look at map to left or right for the nearer Scottish fans. So sorry for questions

Campo means the pitch so it's the right hand half that's closer to the Scotland official section