Taxi share Kutaisi to Tbilisi Monday 13th November - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Taxi share Kutaisi to Tbilisi Monday 13th November

N4Footsoldier

I'll arrive in Kutaisi but will need to meet my mate to check in to our place when he arrives in Tbilisi on the Monday evening.

Apparently there are local busses running from Kutaisi to Tbilisi, but sounds potentially a bit of a faff. I managed to price a Yandex taxi at £60 for 3-4 hours drive.

Let me know if anyone needs to do this route on the Monday during the day and would like to split the cost.

Bus from airport takes 4 hours according to timetable and costs €25. Fair difference in price if you end up in a taxi yourself.

I'm getting in mid afternoon from Riga, but still thinking of staying in Kutaisi or going to Batumi for a night instead of heading straight to Tbilisi.

20 hours ago, Old Timer said:

Bus from airport takes 4 hours according to timetable and costs €25. Fair difference in price if you end up in a taxi yourself.

I'm getting in mid afternoon from Riga, but still thinking of staying in Kutaisi or going to Batumi for a night instead of heading straight to Tbilisi.

Thanks, can you share the website you're finding that on?