Ticket required - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket required

Barrett

• 2 weeks later...

heres the situation.....I have 3 spares which I ordered via a 3rd party site. No longer need them as we ended up getting tix via the SSC. We paid 60 quid each, category 2 tix. Nor sure where in the stadium yet... won't get them until 1 week before the game. Looking to recoup what we paid... so 180 for all 3

39 minutes ago, ewanbur said:

heres the situation.....I have 3 spares which I ordered via a 3rd party site. No longer need them as we ended up getting tix via the SSC. We paid 60 quid each, category 2 tix. Nor sure where in the stadium yet... won't get them until 1 week before the game. Looking to recoup what we paid... so 180 for all 3

But you must know whether they are home end or away end tickets? At those prices via a 3rd party, presumably the posh seats in home end

18 minutes ago, Paisley87 said:

Managed to get last minute time off work, if anyone has a spare ticket I would gladly take it for any part of the ground

There's still loads of availability in the home end right next to the TA section which will be basically all Scotland fans anyway