Polis! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today, the people who are , MI5/6 have idenitefied Plod as potential /targets'....

Now, The tambers who are Polis - have been warned but. this month - shit will (potentially) happen.

Bring it on 'cos ma pall never made it up to Scptia, the day -0 nor me,

Seriously.. Imagine a wee lasssie - getting nailed by some that - WANTS TO do a drummer Rigby?

Translation for our newer members.

UK government home and international security agencies have identified members of the police forces as potential targets for Islamic fundamentalists.

Special concern is required for female police officers whose continual head and body attachment is more paramount than that of male police officers, of whom I know some.

What i ment to say, is: Plod - whoever they are - have been identified as targets - by knob-heads... watch yer backs, folks.

Not the fat, big coppers I know so well fae here... it's the wee, under six-feet. wee lassies that are shite ae fighting!

Slainte!

Translation for our newer members.

UK government home and international security agencies have identified members of the police forces as potential targets for Islamic fundamentalists.

Special concern is required for female police officers whose continual head and body attachment is more paramount than that of male police officers, of whom I know some.

Yes. :ok: