Tickets Available Now - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets Available Now

All running smoothly now. Extra Tickets booked for the Ireland game and looking at the areas left for sale it is heading for a sell out. Might not even go to a public sale.........

All running smoothly now. Extra Tickets booked for the Ireland game and looking at the areas left for sale it is heading for a sell out. Might not even go to a public sale.........

This is good news. Having been amongst home fans on my travels (France and Germany) notwithstanding it's better if we sell out our sections. A win on Saturday and a point in Warsaw and Celtic Park will be bouncing that night. Could well be a massive game in the campaign...

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a change in personal circumstances, I will be unable to use any of the season tickets I bought. The tickets are for the home games v Ireland, England, Gibraltar, Germany and Poland games and are all costing £30, except the England game which is £40 and are all at cost price. Please let me know if interested in purchasing the tickets in one lot.

Due to a change in personal circumstances, I will be unable to use any of the season tickets I bought. The tickets are for the home games v Ireland, England, Gibraltar, Germany and Poland games and are all costing £30, except the England game which is £40 and are all at cost price. Please let me know if interested in purchasing the tickets in one lot.

Sorry guys for those who have enquired but the tickets have gone.