Embarrassing moments - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Embarrassing moments

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Had to Google who that was. You watch that shit? :worried:

Only when I'm not getting my nat king from manky horrible middens. Women. Sluts. Wrecks. Disgraces. etc etc yawn

Was working offshore on a rig for the first time it was the middle of winter I was holding in a piss until the job was finished.

As I was walking back to the toilets I realised I was feckin burstin. Once inside it was mandatory to put on overshoes on my boots, by the time I had bent over to do this it was almost starting to dribble so I burst into the toilet and the first thing I clocked was the stainless steel trough.

I whipped oot the wee fella and immediately burst into flow. After about 10 seconds I noticed a fella about 6 feet away on my left squeezing soap onto his hands and turning the taps on, he looked at me and then pointed over his shoulder to the exact same height pish trough, I shrugged and then told him the taps were for washing your boaby.

3 hours ago, Tartantruck said:

She was huge! 

.....and I had to give you a tenner before u left with her as " I will probably get horsed oot in the morning and have to get a bus hame" !! 

It's very easy to have two user names on the TAMB.;)