Post Split Fixtures - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Post Split Fixtures

On 13/04/2017 at 11:56 AM, Exglasgowasc said:

2 huge games for Aberdeen. St. Johnstone away on Saturday then at home in first post split fixture. Beat them twice and it's done and dusted. 

Just been looking at the fixtures and even assuming Rangers win all 6 games left (which is highly unlikely), we'd also need Aberdeen to lose to Celtic and fail to beat 2 other teams. Our best hope is that the Saints take points off Aberdeen twice. 

So, even one win in those first two games will seal 2nd for the Dons, in my opinion. 

49 minutes ago, silverbear said:

If....

3 out of 5 is almost every game &

you've got Sky/BT Sports  ^_^

3 more than Motherwell.

:lol:

I could live with shite kick off times if 90% of Motherwell away games were on tv.

All we get are our home games v the old firm, which I'm normally at anyway.

On 14/04/2017 at 5:51 PM, sbcmfc said:

3 more than Motherwell.

:lol:

I could live with shite kick off times if 90% of Motherwell away games were on tv.

All we get are our home games v the old firm, which I'm normally at anyway.

It'll only be 1 more after the play offs.  :P

I take your point but given the large numbers of fans who travel long distances to watch their team, I'd prefer non shite kick off times & 10% of the games on tv.

I gave up my season ticket last season because of the amount of games I missed due to ko times.