• Birthday 11/09/1967

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

8,572 profile views

slasher's Achievements

1. Yeah I need to do this but I think I would prefer to try on so online won’t do. Any shops do them?
  2. I’m reliably informed that Four Loko is as bad if not worse than Dragon Soup Tidy! Anyway that’s the least of my troubles today. I virtually went straight to Celtic Park from Vegas on Saturday. I very quickly got pissed after the game and might have fallen into the slightest micro sleep in the pub, at which point my so called friends decided to have some fun at my expense. Dragged myself out of bed to work this morning and the feckin group chat is going radio rental with unflattering photos of me in a vulnerable condition and umpteen gifs or whatever the feck they’re called of poor feckers with sleep apnea/grandad naps/ sleeping beauty etc etc 🙈 All good fun for them I’m sure but I will exact revenge on them before the end of the season somehow Such childish behaviour 😂🤔
  3. Finally made it to Vegas. It has though wiped out both me and my bank account. Good times but. Aye, I can never get my beers in the designated fridge now between Mrs S’s Prosecco and the weans feckin alcopops! At the moment there are two cans of something called FourLoco in it 🙈
  4. I have three fridges but there’s feck all in any of them as we are just back from holiday. I’m embarrassed about the beer fridge anyway as Mrs Slasher has now turned it into a feckin Prosecco fridge! 🙈
  5. Listen, I think we are basically talking about two very average teams here. I do think we are a bit more dynamic than them and of course you have to question whether they have the mentality for it. We’ll find out over the next couple of weeks 👍
  6. Yesterday was probably as good as we’ve been since the Athletico Madrid game so it does appear as though we are coming together at just the right time. However we’re still giving teams too many chances imo and I wouldn’t be taking anything for granted just yet!
  7. Well done to the Clyde, a fantastic escape. Hopefully now they can attract that investment and build on what McCall has done. 👍
  8. Yip 100%, a bit like the battered wife who can’t help but see the good in the husband. It was beautifully crafted and put together, I’d be really surprised if it doesn’t win a lot of awards as it tackles a few subjects that tend to fly under the radar mostly. 👍
  9. All fair and reasonable Redz, glad you had a good day despite the outcome. Your point about the segregation is interesting to me. I feel that a lot of the misunderstanding between fans these days stems from lack of interaction such are the levels of segregation now. It’s not just in the stadium, but in the pubs, the routes to and from etc etc. Maybe there would be less antagonism if we all mixed a bit more freely or maybe I’m just a feckin daydreamer 😀
  10. I thought Baby Reindeer was tremendous, hilarious and disturbing in equal measure. This Town on iplayer is decent set in 1980’s Coventry, the episodes are looong tho, unnecessarily so sometimes. Gonna give Ripley a try next 👍
  11. I’m sure he will be but hopefully for our sakes won’t be required 🤞🏻
  12. Entirely predictable result, I actually fancied the huns to win 4-0 which they could have late on. A few takes with a Scotland perspective for me; Craig Gordon - no thank you, John Souttar - no thank you and Shankland - just dreadful, in no way good enough to lead the line for Scotland at the Euros. A squad player at best.