Pickup info and sporran guide - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pickup info and sporran guide

tartanmartin

Ticket pickup for this match will be 25% - one in four for the numerically challenged.  Pickups will aim to be in Bratislava on Monday evening and Tuesday morning and Trnava before kick off.

Other interesting info will be available when ATAC release their sporran guide this week (hopefully tomorrow).  It'll be available digitally on social media platforms, the ATAC website and there'll likely be a link on here too.

10 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

If I've been selected yet again & its near the Mercure Bratislava on the Monday that's ok then. Otherwise I'll collect it when boarding the train on Tuesday morning. :D:D:D

That's nothing, if I'm picked I'm gonna have to book a last minute flight to Slovakia ?

2 hours ago, deecie said:

Little bit rubbish if they choose to have the pickup point in a different city to where the game is being played.

The vast majority of the fans are in Bratislava. They are doing pick ups in Bratislava and at the stadium so options available for everyone.