Western General Travel Clinic - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Western General Travel Clinic

Has anyone ever been here before??

Ive been told I'm too late to get injections at my GP before I go travelling so they've advised me to go to the Western who will do it for me.

They've advised me to get injected for Hepitis A, Typhoid, a tetanus and something else I can't remember.

Does anyone else who's been before know they able to give me all three jags at the same time or would I have to go back at different times??

Brownlee Clinic I think it's called. Not sure but some have to be done a certain time before you travel as you need a couple of 'courses'. Where are you going anyway? I was in India for a year, some pretty dodgy places with expired vaccs and Colombia for half a year without and was fine...

I've EEN there before and they were pretty good. As above, it depends what you're getting injected with - tetanus etc straightforward but some things need a couple of shots. 

I feel that pointing out the fact that you could have probably phoned them and found out in the length of time you've taken to post the question and rad the replies...

2 hours ago, biffer said:

I feel that pointing out the fact that you could have probably phoned them and found out in the length of time you've taken to post the question and rad the replies...

:lol: