Friendly Dates - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Friendly Dates

I think the friendly date put aside is for after this game (7-18th) and as our game falls on the 11th, you would imagine any friendly propose would be from the Monday onwards.

Given the amount of away friendlies this year, if there is any friendly it would be a home one.

Just need to wait and see.

As the SFA have not even indicated what their plans are pre-Malta for September yet, then while before we will know.

I suspect if Strachan is pleased with the "2 squads" idea over the next few games, he might try similar in November.... main squad for the game v England and a 2nd squad for a much more low key game at home the following week.

On 7 March 2016 at 9:49 PM, scottincarlisle said:

If there is another away game added this year I'll be heading for a divorce !!!

This... And i'm not even married!!

The friendly date is definately after the England game (for us)- qualifiers Friday, Sat and Sun with friendlies Thu, Mon Tue. As we are playing on the Friday we wouldnt play a friendly the day before.

I think it is very unlikely we will play a friendly after the England game, however, I am expecting a game before the Malta game in September (or last day in August).