Boat Party - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Boat Party

liviloyal

Working with a couple of venues over there to put on some parties over the week of the game.

Boat Party the day before the game leaves Bugibba at 1pm... should be fun... free drink on arrival, Ted is playing onboard, and will have all the TA anthems as well.  Stop for a couple hours for everyone to go a swim.

More info: www.facebook.com/events/856325471162494/

PS 'VIP ticket' basically includes entry to a sunset pool party we're organising, should be more info on this soon :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:54 PM, liviloyal said:

Due to high demand I've spoken to the venue I'm working with and putting on a 2nd boat party... 5-10pm, Sunset Boat Party, Tam Coyle will be DJing on it as well.

Over half the tickets now sold: 

skiddle.com/e/12790625

What time do we need to be (at the latest) at Fat Harry's for the sunset boat party mate?  Flying in that afternoon so could be tight.

On 1 July 2016 at 4:54 PM, liviloyal said:

Due to high demand I've spoken to the venue I'm working with and putting on a 2nd boat party... 5-10pm, Sunset Boat Party, Tam Coyle will be DJing on it as well.

Over half the tickets now sold: 

skiddle.com/e/12790625

Hi there

are there any tickets left - looking for two?

rgds

DohaDave53

On 7/29/2016 at 0:33 PM, captain said:

What time do we need to be (at the latest) at Fat Harry's for the sunset boat party mate?  Flying in that afternoon so could be tight.

If you head to the pier by 6 that's when the boat leaves, so you'll get on rather than heading to the pub first.

1 minute ago, Westy83 said:

When are tickets being sent out for this? Booked on the evening one a few weeks ago, nothing arrived yet.

You should've had an e-ticket emailed to you.. Otherwise if you bring proof of ID + payment method then you'll be sorted!

• 2 weeks later...