Looking to book.. - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Looking to book..

Dhowie5

On 15 February 2016 at 9:42 PM, kevymac said:

Megabus from Glasgow to London Victoria (£10) Thursday night, train to Gatwick, Easyjet to Luxembourg arriving at 1610 (£90 return), train to Metz (£11.50) - Returning Sunday lunchtime, fly at 1740 arriving at Gatwick at 1800, Megabus back up arriving Buchannan Street for 0630 (might not even need a day's leave).............2 nights in Hotel Metropole, Metz is £25 p.p.p.n....so all in....with the Victoria to Gatwick train chucked in £200.

We are on the 16:10 arrival on Friday, returning on the 17:40 departure Sunday :-)

• 1 month later...

Just booked, gla-paris via Amsterdam  0605 4th june

paris-dam-gla 5th june 1830. £138. Now to get to metz and back........ train coming in around £80 return !!!!!

Anyone else on these flights

On 2/25/2016 at 2:37 AM, Tom1172 said:

We are on the 16:10 arrival on Friday, returning on the 17:40 departure Sunday :-)

Tom, my pal is travelling up to London from Gosport - think he is getting the National Express for £5 to meet me at 0720, few pints in London, then train at about 1100 to Gatwick....welcome to join us m8....He was planning to head straight to the Airport but I talked him into a few in London...........