Tea - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tried Twinnings Earl Grey. Weird stuff, sort of menthol taste. Thought I'd bought a flavoured tea. I'll give the rest of the box away I think.

I hope you did, horrid stuff.

When I went back to Canada last time I was crashing with a friend and the first morning we were hungover to , I needed tea so she made me what she thought was normal tea and it turned out to be Chai tea............ awful and put me on the verge of whitey.

Has to be tea leaves otherwise you are just drinking tea DUST!

i like most teas, even the green ones, like a pppermint too after my dinner at night, as nae caffeine helps digestion :-)

got wan of those wee strainers that sits on top of you mug

tea pigs is nae bad

hate tea leaves

Edited by Kirk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you did, horrid stuff.

When I went back to Canada last time I was crashing with a friend and the first morning we were hungover to , I needed tea so she made me what she thought was normal tea and it turned out to be Chai tea............ awful and put me on the verge of whitey.

hate tea leaves

ok you continue to enjoy your tea bags filled with the stuff the guy has swept up from the warehouse floor !