East Midlands - Faro On Friday Morning - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

East Midlands - Faro On Friday Morning

Parklife

Yes mate - me and the old man on this flight too. Coming back on the Monday morning

We're on the Monday afternoon flight. We thought that attempting to get to the airport on Monday morning, after celebrating our qualification all night, might be dodgy ;)

We're on the Monday afternoon flight. We thought that attempting to get to the airport on Monday morning, after celebrating our qualification all night, might be dodgy ;)

It did cross my mind too but sooner I'm home and in bed the better :-))

See you in the airport pub Friday morning then? Not sure yet whether to get there early and have a few bevvies or cut it fine with online check-in and hand-luggage and straight on the plane

It did cross my mind too but sooner I'm home and in bed the better :-))

See you in the airport pub Friday morning then? Not sure yet whether to get there early and have a few bevvies or cut it fine with online check-in and hand-luggage and straight on the plane

We're just driving down straight after the Poland game. Will stop and get a bite to eat on the way. Then park the car up and straight to the bar. :beer: