Lower League Games - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lower League Games

Johnnyshaker

Just looked at that team. Defo gonna head along if kick off time is decent as its only 20mins on train from Albufeira

struggling to find information on this game (obviously not looking hard enough) but definitely interested in going along. I was at the Duisburg game in Germany as well and was a great day (apart from their fans nicking our flag!!)

what time is the kick off? I am guessing you can just PATG?

something tells me this won't be as advanced as the Duisburg game where we purchased our tickets online and printed them off at home. The tickets also entitled us to free travel to and from the game.

Have asked the question as'well as couldn't find anything here is the answer i got from a forum ...

The Algarve League should be under way by then but fixtures won't be announced until mid-September. They usually play on Saturday afternoons.

Other fixtures at that time, bearing in mind that it is an international weekend so the top league here and most of the second league do not pla

The second division currently has no games scheduled, but it is possible that a few games may be brought forward from midweek dates if the clubs are not troubled by international call-ups.

Third division matches in the Algarve

Saturday 10th October 3pm

Almancil v Barreirens

Lusitano Vila Real v Castrense

Lusitano Vila Real is pretty well impossible from Albufeira at a weekend without driving. Almancil is ok by bus, I have done so several times.

struggling to find information on this game (obviously not looking hard enough) but definitely interested in going along. I was at the Duisburg game in Germany as well and was a great day (apart from their fans nicking our flag!!)

what time is the kick off? I am guessing you can just PATG?

something tells me this won't be as advanced as the Duisburg game where we purchased our tickets online and printed them off at home. The tickets also entitled us to free travel to and from the game.

I just searched the teams fixtures on google and I seen there fixture on the 10th. Does not say anything about kick off time though

Edited by SheepieTartanArmy