Georgia Trip... - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Georgia Trip...

paulallenlevi

I am trying to get booked up for Georgia but having some trouble getting flight details. Does any 1 know any chartered flights or has any groups of fans got any spare seats due to maybe mates or family pulling out of the trip... Could you get in touch. Dont mind non direct flights etc....

Cheers. And hangover is just wearing off. Well done too the 20000 best fans in the world.

Paul allen

I am trying to get booked up for Georgia but having some trouble getting flight details. Does any 1 know any chartered flights or has any groups of fans got any spare seats due to maybe mates or family pulling out of the trip... Could you get in touch. Dont mind non direct flights etc....

Cheers. And hangover is just wearing off. Well done too the 20000 best fans in the world.

Paul allen

The only charter going will be the team flight.

I don't believe there are any direct flights from Scotland (or the rest of the UK) to Georgia so all flights will be via somewhere else anyway.