No Bull Required ... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All,

As you can make out from my aviator iam a YES man.

FUTURE

NON NUCLEAR

BETTER SOCIETY

OUR FUTURE

NO MORE BULL.

This not about the SNP.

Just back from DORTMUND and speaking to a couple of the guys there that were pro,were saying "That alot of people will there crap there pants at last minute and vote no"

ANY POINTS

All,

As you can make out from my aviator iam a YES man.

FUTURE

NON NUCLEAR

BETTER SOCIETY

OUR FUTURE

NO MORE BULL.

This not about the SNP.

Just back from DORTMUND and speaking to a couple of the guys there that were pro,were saying "That alot of people will there crap there pants at last minute and vote no"

ANY POINTS

If you look at the first Quebec vote, the YES side were 7 points in the lead going into the vote, they lost by 0.5% (so some did shat it)

Speaking to a possible no at work said he knows when he goes in his heart will say, feck it let's go for it and believes more people are out there like him, Don't get me wrong he has been well informed of the referendum, that's what sitting beside me does lol

Edited by Govanhill Jacobite

Speaking to a possible no at work said he knows when he goes in his heart will say, feck it let's go for it and believes more people are out there like him, Don't get me wrong he has been well informed of the referendum, that's what sitting beside me does lol

Recon there's also a lot of pro-No folk who don't want to lose face and will very secretly vote Yes.

Then, being Scottish, they'll enjoy complaining that it wasn't actually a No vote.

Ironically, it'll mean they actually get the "best of both worlds".