Nicola Sturgeon On The Daily Show - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nicola Sturgeon On The Daily Show

Just watched on YouTube the full interview Nicola Sturgeon did last night on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Each time I see her, she comes across more and more impressively.

She was funny, intelligent and held up well against one of the smartest interviewers out there.

The Americans will surely have been impressed, considering it was probably their first exposure to her.

Sorry I'm not smart enough to post the link......

Just watched on YouTube the full interview Nicola Sturgeon did last night on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Each time I see her, she comes across more and more impressively.

She was funny, intelligent and held up well against one of the smartest interviewers out there.

The Americans will surely have been impressed, considering it was probably their first exposure to her.

Sorry I'm not smart enough to post the link......

All you need to do is to copy the URL of the video you're watching and paste it into your post here.

Forget the 'Daily Show' Hype, This Is What the Scottish National Party Really Stands For

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/simon-phillipshughes/nicola-sturgeon-daily-show_b_7540208.html

"Simon Philips-Hughes

Writes from the US about politics with an Anglo-American perspective" - says it all!

Looks like the wretched chap actually reads the comments and attempts to defend them - even repeating the 'SNP supporters vandalised Charles Kennedy home' slur

Edited by exile

Forget the 'Daily Show' Hype, This Is What the Scottish National Party Really Stands For

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/simon-phillipshughes/nicola-sturgeon-daily-show_b_7540208.html

"Simon Philips-Hughes

Writes from the US about politics with an Anglo-American perspective" - says it all!

Looks like the wretched chap actually reads the comments and attempts to defend them - even repeating the 'SNP supporters vandalised Charles Kennedy home' slur

That guys not got a clue :lol:

Put simply, SNP stalwarts loathe capitalism and its champions.

Erm... No!