Travel To Dublin - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Travel To Dublin

Anyone got two seats on a bus leaving Friday home Sunday from anywhere in Scotland willing to drive fae Aberdeen cheers

You could drive to Holyhead and go as a foot passenger on the ferry. Bit of a long drive from Aberdeen though.

You could drive to Holyhead and go as a foot passenger on the ferry. Bit of a long drive from Aberdeen though.

Better still......RailSail tickets still available. £44 each way all inclusive Aberdeen/Holyhead/Dublin train and ferry.

Better times and slightly cheaper fares from Edinburgh.

Better still......RailSail tickets still available. £44 each way all inclusive Aberdeen/Holyhead/Dublin train and ferry.

Better times and slightly cheaper fares from Edinburgh.

ALTHOUGH - I will vouch for the Bellshill bus (formerly known as Joker Bar).

Been on one myself and the Organiser and regulars are a great bunch!!

Find him on this forum and pm him or search for his message on seats available.

I still have a return journey ticket (Rail n Sail) Dublin Port to Edinburgh / Glasgow as my m8 has to fly to Naples on the Sunday morning. it would be a shame to waste so please pass on and maybe somebody can use it. It is for the Ferry back on Sunday morning at 0820...... Kevymac@msn.com