Euro 2020 Bid Versus Yes Vote - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Bid Versus Yes Vote

Toepoke

Dont know if you yes or no but this about sums up the whole thing absolute threats from the NO campaign.

Believe it not a bit, they have us down as mugs,they even sent Cameron up today....He hasnt shown his face since he begged unsuccessfully for votes at the last election and my I add brought his so called enemies with him .

DONT BELIEVE THE BULL you now have the whole British propaganda machine against us now.....wait for the rest to come...

Stand up to it its all crap

Part of me doesnt want us to be part of the stupidity of the way euro 2020 is going to be panned out anyway. Would be braw to have international tournament games here but, maybe im just old and a traditionalist by thinking the the WHOLE tournament should be played in ONE country.

Yet again just treating the fans as cash cows. If your team goes all the way would you seriously travel from turkey, to germany, to spain, scotland and england in the space of 3 weeks? Sure as hell i wouldnae.

Edited by daddybuc16