Luton Airport Bomb Scare - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Luton Airport Bomb Scare

YORKIE PAM

If any of the guys from Greenock are on here that had to get the flight from Cologne to Gatwick many thanks for letting me & my friend share the taxi yesterday morning.

It was much appreciated especially seeing as the numbers were over by 2 & it was sorted so that we could still get the taxi with you.

You guys would have been home before us as we waited 2 hours to get a coach to Luton airport only to be told that it was cancelled as the M25 was closed! Then when we eventually got to Luton Airport to pick the car up I got stopped for speeding on the way to the M1!

Eventually got home 22 hours later than we should have done.

Nice to see you again Pam, but I have made a note to self, never to travel with you.

Wrong airport in Warsaw. Airport closures. Motorways closed.

Can you let us know well in advance next time what your routes are, so we can all plan different routes.

Well Warsaw was definitely my fault but I can't be blamed for airport & motorway closures :blush: but if it will put your mind at rest Dave then yes I will :ok:

Nice to see you again Pam, but I have made a note to self, never to travel with you.

Wrong airport in Warsaw. Airport closures. Motorways closed.

Can you let us know well in advance next time what your routes are, so we can all plan different routes.

Yes that would be great as I'd get the cheapest fare :-))