Possible Contact For 4 Cat A Tickets - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Possible Contact For 4 Cat A Tickets

I am waiting for my tickets to arrive from Irish lad in Sligo, bought them on Tuesday, paid through pay pal after seeing them his advert on Gumtree. I am tracking the delivery through the registered post code he sent and should have them in the next couple of days as arrived in uk.

Being the conciseness tartan army member I asked him if he could get any more tickets. He has just come back to me saying he can possibly get 4 more Category A tickets. Including postage they were £85 ish each. Would anyone be interested in them? I would pass you his email address to contact him. My tickets haven't arrived yet so might want to wait till I get them to be 100℅ all is legit.

I don't know the guy so buy at her own risk, buyer beware an all that.

Think they are the 70 euro tickets so face value would have been £50ish

If interested pm me and I will give out his email and details when mine arrive and I am 100% they are legit.

Edited by kmcca5

My tickets arrived from lad in Sligo. All good, they look legit from what I can see but I have handed his email out to two people so not much point everyone emailng him.

Edited by kmcca5