Game Servers - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

As the tamb is the font of all know age I thought I'd ask here for recommended server hosting. Don't know what to look for or how to tell good/bad so any help or recommendations will be welcome. If it is any more help it will be to run a small 7 days to die map to save us from using a home PC to host

There is a huge choice out there.

most are pretty cheap if you are looking at <10 players. You can also get teamspeak included. Think the one i got for my son to play minecraft was a gameplay server including teamspeak for $8 a momth. About a fiver in your money. I'll check and get back to you.

Not for the first time I'm wrong.

The server host is CLANFORGE

8 players, 6 months 44.06 quid including Teamspeak with 10 slots.

Absolutely no problems with it once set up and anyone can log in whenever.

I was going to host on my PC but was put off a bit by among other things, security issues.

Not for the first time I'm wrong.

The server host is CLANFORGE

8 players, 6 months 44.06 quid including Teamspeak with 10 slots.

Absolutely no problems with it once set up and anyone can log in whenever.

I was going to host on my PC but was put off a bit by among other things, security issues.

Lol your still not right its multiplayer the serve is with. Clanforge is the control panel for them. Had a look as we have used them in the past but the don't post a server for the game we play