Basecamp Lisbon - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Basecamp Lisbon

Group of 9 of us thinking ofstaying in lisbon and travelling down and bak on matchday two and a half hours each way by minibus.anybody else thinking about this route or already booked,hotels bus etc

Group of 9 of us thinking ofstaying in lisbon and travelling down and bak on matchday two and a half hours each way by minibus.anybody else thinking about this route or already booked,hotels bus etc

looked at it Clarky, but struggling for holidays so in and out job for me.

Having to keep some holidays for a potential play-off in november, but privately strachan must be looking at automatic qualification if we can get a result in dublin.

In GORrD we trust

Myself and the good lady took the train from Faro to Lisbon 3 weeks ago. Trains are 2 hourly and take about 3 hours. We bought the ticket at the station and it cost £17 one way. The Faro train leaves from Lisbon Oriente train station which is the fourth stop on the metro from Lisbon airport. I wish I had known it was this easy before I booked flights from Leeds/Bradford for October. Lisbon is well worth a visit.

Myself and the good lady took the train from Faro to Lisbon 3 weeks ago. Trains are 2 hourly and take about 3 hours. We bought the ticket at the station and it cost £17 one way. The Faro train leaves from Lisbon Oriente train station which is the fourth stop on the metro from Lisbon airport. I wish I had known it was this easy before I booked flights from Leeds/Bradford for October. Lisbon is well worth a visit.

:ok: