Duo Ticket Information - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Duo Ticket Information

Ebay a great tool !! But with 2-3k spare england tickets going on eBay due to scotland fans having bought the two match package can't see them all being sold , all depends on how much you want to see the game of the year in Ireland .

Lads if yous looking to sell the England tickets on ybig.ie be good place to start. Usually for ever game there is a topic started up with lads looking for tickets and expect the England game to be no different.

From what I'm hearing only tickets priced at €70 will be available when England tickets become available as a stand alone game so should have no bother selling on tickets for it. Sure even if you get 40/50 euro for it be better than nothing

Lads if yous looking to sell the England tickets on ybig.ie be good place to start. Usually for ever game there is a topic started up with lads looking for tickets and expect the England game to be no different.

From what I'm hearing only tickets priced at 70 will be available when England tickets become available as a stand alone game so should have no bother selling on tickets for it. Sure even if you get 40/50 euro for it be better than nothing

I've got 5 from our group to sell and would gladly sell them at face value to genuine Ireland fans, how do we go about putting them on ybig.ie as we ain't members of the forum?

Sorry if this has been covered. I have recieved an email back from my enquiry to ticketmaster about when we would actually receive them and its not til may at least. Whats the chances of still being able to get the England ticket sold just a couple of weeks beforehand?.

Managed to sell 12 tickets for the Ireland v England match in just under a week on Viagogo. They allow you to sell them without having them in your possession. You just send them via UPS when you receive them.

Managed to sell 12 tickets for the Ireland v England match in just under a week on Viagogo. They allow you to sell them without having them in your possession. You just send them via UPS when you receive them.

Do you know know buts them when sell them on viagogo. Reason why I ask is I'd imagine will be a 0 tolerance approach taken to English fans in the home end of the stadium (won't be the same for you guys) and tickets will be traced back to the original purchaser