Sir Ian Cheshire - Former B&q Ceo - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sir Ian Cheshire - Former B&q Ceo

Makes you wonder how big the company is though. Over here the largest DIY store chain are called Home Depot but everything from the colours of the signs to the lettering and the layout is identical to B&Q. They are absolutely huge over here. I've often wondered if it's the same outfit.

Makes you wonder how big the company is though. Over here the largest DIY store chain are called Home Depot but everything from the colours of the signs to the lettering and the layout is identical to B&Q. They are absolutely huge over here. I've often wondered if it's the same outfit.

B&Q are part of the Kingfisher Group. Home Depot were rumoured a few years back to buy them, but it never materialised. So, they're not the same entity.

B&Q are part of the Kingfisher Group. Home Depot were rumoured a few years back to buy them, but it never materialised. So, they're not the same entity.

There must be something dodgy going on as it really does seem to be the same store. There are many products and companies both sides of the pond that are the same but named different. That's why it makes sense to me.

There must be something dodgy going on as it really does seem to be the same store. There are many products and companies both sides of the pond that are the same but named different. That's why it makes sense to me.

Who knows what these unionists qünts are up tae.

As an aside, was watching Billy Connolly's Route 66 programme the other day, and it was fae Chigago. Have to say, it looks the dug's bollox. Quite fancy it when I get a few bob together.

Who knows what these unionists qünts are up tae.

As an aside, was watching Billy Connolly's Route 66 programme the other day, and it was fae Chigago. Have to say, it looks the dug's bollox. Quite fancy it when I get a few bob together.

Make sure you don't visit between late December and March then. Cold isn't the word. :shocked: